What We Believe
- The Bible is the word of God; it is inspired and inerrant as originally given.
- God is eternal, three persons in One: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, and he lived a sinless life.
- In Salvation: Christ offers salvation to all who will ask and believe.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to lead a Godly life.
- In the resurrection of Christ from the dead. He now sits at the right hand of the Father, interceding on our behalf.
- One day Christ will return and those who believe in him will inherit eternal life. Those who do not will face eternal judgement.
- In the Lord’s Supper for believers, commonly called Communion.
- In Baptism as an outward expression of an inward faith in Christ.
Our Core Values